I was nominated for The Sunshine Award by TWrightLove. Thank you very much for thinking I should be awarded!
She posted this description about it on her blog: “The award is given to those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” It’s a great honor to be seen as someone who inspires other bloggers on here, so thank you again!
Directions for you to accept the award
To accept the award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the award on your blog. √
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you. √
- Present 10 deserving bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” √
- Link to the awardees and let them know of the nomination. √
- List 10 interesting things about yourself. √
Here are the 10 bloggers who I think deserve this award:
Interesting Facts About L:
- I was born in Los Angeles, CA and lived there until I was about 7/8 years old.
- I get annoyed easily when other people chew gum loudly, clip their nails around me, when a certain person coughs or sneezes.. I figured this might be Misophonia.
- I think I have a mild case of OCD since I have to place items a certain way in a certain spot, do things a certain number of times before I stop, I’m always making a new list for something, etc.
- I want to live in odd places such as Alaska, North Dakota, and New Mexico.
- I’m afraid of falling from high places but I want to go skydiving, paragliding, and wingsuit flying one day.
- I tire of people easily and have been known to go weeks and months without talking to someone.
- Snakes excite me and people are always surprised when I say I wouldn’t mind having one as a pet.
- I want to adopt a child in the future since I know firsthand what it’s like to be in foster care.
- Scary/horror/thriller movies are my favorite but I still cover my eyes or look in the corner of the screen during the scary part of a film.
- I once bought a whole box of skittles and ate every bag in one week.